Member News updated April 27, 2021
April 19, 2021
Congratulation to our 2021 Medallion Winners!
Gross: Peg Wynkoop
Net: Mary Lawson
See button below for the Final Top 20 in both Gross and Net.
April 16, 2021
2022 Slate of Officers Announced
The 2022 slate of officers submitted by the noniminating committee has been announced. The formal election will take place at the fall general meeting.
April 6, 2021
2021 Club Championship Final
The 2021 Club Champion is Merridee Wark who won in a playoff with a birdie on Hole #1!
Click on link to see the results by flight:
Info on setting up your ‘digital profile’ for GHIN
As of January 18, 2021, the GHIN program that we have using for the past year will be replaced with an updated version. You have received, or will soon receive an email from Arizona Golf Association (AGA) informing you of the change. If you didn’t receive the email, it was probably delivered to your Junk or Spam folder. Instructions for setting this up are below:
- If you use an app on a phone or tablet, remove old app. If you use a computer or you use a browser on your phone or tablet, use the same web address (www.ghin.com) and skip to step 3.
- Install new GHIN app on each device.
- Start the app, login as before.
- Select “Create Profile”.
- You will be asked to select verification by entry of two or three choices: GHIN #, Last Name, and/or email address. If you select email address, use an address not shared with another golfer. Each golfer already has an email address registered with Deer Valley Women’s Golf Club, so use this one. (See note below if you are changing the email address).
- When you first use the app, immediately after the preceding steps, it will ask for a password, which has not been setup, so take the choice to send a message to your email address.
- The resulting email will probably be found in your Junk or Spam folder. There will be a link, take it. Set your password (6 characters and/or digits minimum).
- You should now have access to GHIN.
If you still have problems, please contact me via email for assistance.
Note: if you previously shared an email address with someone, and you will be using a new one, please notify our membership of the new one so we can update your AGA/USGA profile.
October 4, 2020